July 30: Massively educating and motivating through the “Mo Gharani Sadhabani” digital campaign, this duo of digital business mentors, Dr. Soumya Patnaik and Ms. Ananya Patnaik, are leading Odia Women Entrepreneurs into a new era of transformation and empowerment.
Coming up with a unique hybrid online reality show ‘Mo Gharani Sadhabani’ to mentor women in Odia who are enthusiastic about digital or online affairs, this couple Soumya and Ananya are planning a massive digital campaign of a 400 day program which includes Entrepreneurs Hunt, Local to Global Business Outreach, Digital Business Setup Training, Personal Branding, Launch Pad for those Online Startups, Business Technology Mentorship, and Personal Growth Catalyst Program.
They envision transformation across a broad spectrum among women entrepreneurs in Odia in terms of digital, financial literacy and related awareness; they have worked hard to achieve these goals.
Mo Gharani Sadhabani is the flagship program of their nonprofit Better Matter foundation, based on the wildly popular philosophy of #BetterthinktGreaterimpact. After two decades of professional careers, both have decided to guide the women entrepreneurs of Odia, motivating thousands of them to become financially and digitally educated and empowered in the creator economy. This unique cause is a beacon of hope for participants to see the power of money from a different perspective and embrace a digital lifestyle to be ready for the future. Their leadership skills and visionary spirit have made them key agents of change in creating sustainable digital business ecosystems.
It is intended to unleash the entrepreneurial spirit, transform skills, efforts, passions and ideas into a successful business at an early stage. During the 100 days of cohort mentoring sessions, participants will receive intensive online business training, vision and direction, executives, intimate mentorship, a dedicated support network, and access to market resources and opportunities. through guided self-education for transformation, growth, and success outside of the traditional school pathway. Nationally recognized top mentors will share their breakthroughs, best strategies and ideas that can help participants skyrocket their dream business with fulfillment and success on a real world basis!
The most rewarding part of MGS and its timeline is this:
Certificate and cash prize
- Cash rewards up to INR 200,000 and company formation fee up to INR 300,000, certificate and souvenir for Sadhabani of 2023
- Cash rewards up to INR 100,000, certificate and souvenir for finalists
- Cash prizes up to INR 20,000, certificate and souvenir for the top 10 winners
- Electronic certificate of participation to all participants upon successful completion of the Entrepreneurship Hunt campaign.
- Launch Event – November 8, 2022
- Applications open – November 8, 2022
- Closing of applications – January 8, 2023
- Announcement of the results of the qualifying round – Top 5000 – January 30, 2023
- Free orientation sessions and cohort registration – February 2023
- Cohort P1 – March – April 2023
- Quarter-final – Top 100 – May 2023
- Cohort P2 – May 2023 – 10 days
- One-to-One Consulting – July 2023 – 30 days – Top – 100
- Business Pitching – August – October 2023 – via Konark TV (web channel)
- Semi-final – Top 10 – October 27, 2023
- Grand Final – November 27, 2023
Soumya turned adversities into achievements during his college days after his father’s untimely demise. His entrepreneurial attributes made him popular as “simple and self-made”. Through her own struggles, Soumya forged a path to a fulfilling and purposeful minimalist life. His works in various fields have helped thousands of people around the world. Soumya is a travel enthusiast, recently working on his new medical tourism business.
He is also a strong advocate for entrepreneurial philanthropy and volunteerism.
Ananya took a leap of faith when she decided to start her digital business and embark on an entrepreneurial life at just 21 years old. A mother of a seven-year-old son, she never regrets her decision as it inspired her to establish herself as a Mompreneur mentor and personal branding expert. Ananya will be releasing her second book, “Being Omnipresent,” about personal branding very soon. As a social enterprise enthusiast, she is keen to fund this digital campaign for better results. You can support this initiative by clicking on the link given below:
To know more about Mo Gharani Sadhabani (MGS) log on:
If you have any objections to the content of this press release, please contact [email protected] to let us know. We will respond and rectify the situation within the next 24 hours.
Disclaimer: This post was auto-published from an agency feed without any text editing and has not been reviewed by an editor
Open in app