Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) engineers are quickly becoming crucial for any business looking to carve out a place in a data-driven future. In reality, we have already entered this world, which means that any organization that does not use technology in one way or another is at a disadvantage.
The world’s leading tech companies are devoting entire departments to AI research or completely buying out AI startups to implement in their organizations. But it’s not just companies like Google, Facebook and Apple that are applying AI to their data. Companies of all sizes are using AI to innovate their business models. Through the use of AI and machine learning, your business can extract deep insights from all kinds of data, which can open up whole new doors of opportunity.
If you want to start implementing AI in your organization, the most important thing to do is hire the best AI and machine learning engineers.
But what exactly does an artificial intelligence or machine learning engineer do?
AI engineers are becoming extremely important in the modern economy as various sectors increasingly implement AI technologies. They can be responsible for many different tasks, but you should expect a few key responsibilities:
- Leverage techniques associated with AI reasoning and uncertainty to set and achieve goals.
- Analyze systems with AI to monitor and control projects.
- Apply machine learning concepts to problem solving tasks.
- Develop intelligent algorithms capable of learning, analyzing and predicting future events.
- Draw business insights from AI algorithms, which in turn are used to make business decisions affecting the entire organization.
While qualified AI and machine learning engineers are in demand, making it difficult to secure them, there are plenty of resources that make the process easier.
In this article, we’ll take a look at two of the best platforms on the market for recruiting and finding AI talent.
Let’s see how to use these platforms to hire the best artificial intelligence and machine learning engineers:
1. Source developers with Toptal
One of the best ways to ensure you hire the best AI and machine learning engineers is to find developers with a platform like Toptal, which connects companies to the top 3% of talent in design, development, project and finance worldwide. For companies looking to hire AI and machine learning engineers, you’ll want to focus on Toptal Developers, who offer comprehensive development, machine learning, AI, and blockchain services.
Since its establishment in 2010, Toptal has served more than 6,000 customers in various industries. Some of the biggest names the company has brought in as clients include AirBnB, Bridgestone, Walt Disney, HP Enterprise, JPMorgan Chase, and Zendesk.
Toptal relies on an intensive screening process to find talent, and the whole process usually takes 0-3 weeks. Its global talent network consists of remote freelancers who go through this screening process. Toptal then selects from this talent pool based on your needs before passing it on to your business. Your company can then interview the selected talent and decide if it’s worth moving forward.
To ensure that Toptal is looking for the best talent for your business needs, you will be asked a series of discovery questions:
- What drives you to hire talent?
- What kind of skills do you need to hire for?
- Are you interested in developers, designers, finance experts or all of them?
- How soon do you need to hire and when would you be ready to onboard talent?
- What is your budget ?
Even better, Toptal lets you hire teams on an hourly, part-time, or full-time contract basis.
2. Source AI talent with Arya
Another fundamental tool for discovering AI talent is Arya, which is an AI-powered recruiting platform that connects you with potential talent for your business. The AI automation platform uses machine learning to identify successful sourcing models and sources top talent from over 70 job websites and social media platforms.
You can spend more time interviewing potential candidates than searching with Arya’s 4-step process:
- Create a task: The first step is to create and submit a job to the platform, which then uses market intelligence and data to target the skills and experience your business needs. If you prefer to enter the information manually, there is an option for that as well.
- View Free Candidates: Arya allows you to view 10 free and relevant candidates for your first posted position.
- Choose a package: You then have the option to choose between the basic plan or the full service plan.
- Submit your order: After submitting your order, you will be presented with a list of potential AI talent within hours.
Arya has recruited over 100 million candidates worldwide and is used by over 90,000 customers and corporate clients. Other key features offered by the AI recruiting tool include an easy-to-use interactive job assistant, 24/7 personal support from recruiting professionals, and zero supply limits up to that you are satisfied with the list of candidates.
Advantages of recruitment tools
Recruiting tools like Arya have many benefits, and they can help you find top AI and machine learning talent while saving time and resources. These tools help keep talent quality high and they can detect certain skill sets that will benefit your business. This means that you can focus all this time on other areas of the business, such as actual interviews and job preparation.
Let’s look at some of the main reasons why you should choose these types of tools to find AI and machine learning engineers:
- Improves accuracy: Tools like Arya rely on data that can lead to better hiring decisions. Many inaccuracies and errors in the hiring process come from human error, which are reduced with these tools.
- Time saving : As mentioned before, AI talent sourcing tools save a lot of time filling out paperwork or manually scouting for talent. These manual tasks are pushed to the tools, and all you have to do is decide if the talent presented to you is a good fit for the business.
- Profitable: These tools save a lot of money that is often required for manual hiring, and this is one of the main advantages of using them. You don’t need to keep reinvesting or maintaining recruiting software. With their pay-as-you-go model, these tools are a great choice for small to medium-sized businesses that need to improve their recruiting process while maintaining a budget.
- Coherent: Finally, these tools are consistent. This is crucial because the increased complexity of the recruiting space means that manual recruiting is less reliable. You tell the tool exactly what you’re looking for, and it’ll return it to you in the form of a talent.
What we recommend:
If you want to find highly skilled machine learning engineers and do it fast, we recommend Toptal, this highly vetted service is designed for companies that just want to hire the best in the world on an hourly, part-time or full-time basis . contractual basis. This service is more expensive than most, but it’s the best way we know of to recruit a highly qualified team both quickly and efficiently.
If you don’t care about hiring the best, but want to use an AI tool to simplify the hiring process, we recommend Arya.